Programmer & Artist
I am a web developer, data storytelling enthusiast and artist based in Bangalore, India. I have a passion for analysing and creating interactive experiences around data. As of October 2021, I am in my third of undergraduation in Human-Computer Interaction at Srishti Insitute of Art, Design and Technology.
- R & RStudio
- Shiny Apps
- Zapier & IFTTT
- JAMStack APIs and Tools
Creative & Design
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Lightroom
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe XD
- Data Analysis and Scraping
- Visual Branding
- Interaction Design
- UI and UX Design
- Research and Survey Methods
- Creative Computation
- Motion Graphics
Bachelor of Design in Human Centered Design
Srishti Institute of Art, Design and Technology, Bangalore, India
June 2019 - Present
GPA: 8.56/10 (As of October 2021)
Lourdes Central School
CBSE PCMC: 86%
The Srishti Archive srishtiarchive.com
- Developer and designer for the Srishti Archive, an online archive of student projects of the Srishti Institute of Art, Design and Technology, Bangalore.
- The platform will be used to permanently store projects students across the institution, with minimal technical maintenance and blazing fast performance.
Visualization of Public Health Data
- Designed visualizations based on public health data as part of a research project in Yenepoya Deemed-to-Be University, Mangalore, India. Yet to be published.
The Yelli Pages theyellipages.in
- Founded a student-run college magazine platform. Responsible for design and development of the online platform, establishing and streamlining the publication and newsletter systems.
- Organically grew an active readership of over 500 students and numerous faculty members.
Freelance Creative Designer, Kitabay.com View work
- In-charge of designing social media creatives for Kitabay.com using Blender.
- Helped the company come up with a unique brand identity to use in their advertising on various social media platforms, brought to life with detailed illustration and motion graphics increasing engagement by over 55%.
- Blender 3D
- Social Media
Featured Data Projects Click to see more
An R package to scrape song lyrics based on artist name into a tidy dataframe, which can be used for a text analysis.
- IIMUN Mentor responble for training to 100+ students in the Model United Nations Rules of Procedure and teaching first-time MUNers.
- Written study material and chaired over 6 MUN conferences in the South Circuit of IIMUN, gaining solid experience in public speaking and team management.
- Founded and ran The Empty Hearse, a BBC Sherlock resource site for 3 years, with 5 other members in various parts of India and aborad. The entire effort was coordinated online and I was able to develop an organic, active community of over 20,000 followers across different platforms. Recognized fansite by the official BBC Sherlock cast and crew.
- Conducted charity sales of my artwork (CAUSE 2019 Mangalore, Yenepoya Ethics Conference 2019 Mangalore, Broke Artists Collective 2019 Bangalore, Church Street Social 2020 Bangalore) in Mangalore and Bangalore helping with fundraising for various causes.
- Designed and established The Quaranzine, a community magazine for creators to share their work and push the community to create during the pandemic. Grew an active community of 300 artists creating and submitting work fortnightly.
- Conducted short workshops to students of grades 7, 8, 9 on web design and development at Horizon School, Dehradun. Students were able to design and code their own basic HTML websites with basic CSS and JS by the end of the workshops.